Last week I went to work for the first time since becoming a momma.
It was only temporary as I was just working for a girl while she was on vacation, however, I did learn some things that I thought I should share for those mommas that are planning on going back into the working world.
1. Start back in the middle/end of the work week. This allows more time to adjust and figure out what works and doesn't work for you and baby.
2. For those still planning to breast feed start pumping/storing up milk now!
3. Get your baby used to a bottle. My little guy had only eaten from a bottle a couple of times so his bottle feedings while I was at work weren't very fun for my mom! He HATED it!
4. Prepare yourself emotionally.
5. Have meals planned/prepared for the week.
Hope these help!
Don't forget to vote!